(THIRD PARTIES TERMS)
You may be able to link to third party websites from our Site. Third party website are not reviewed, controlled or owned by our company in any way and we are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, information or use of user information or other materials of any such Sites, or any additional links contained therein. We reserve the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Site.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR RESOURCES
House of Doers website may contain content or services provided by third parties and/or hyperlinks to third party services, website, products or other resources. We are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, functionality, adherence to third party policies, or legality of, and House of Doers does not endorse such websites or it content, resources, products or services available from such websites.
House od Doers affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third-party websites (“Affiliates”), and also the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to houseofdoers.com websites on an Affiliate’s or subsidiaries website. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in House of Doers’s Affiliates Program. To be eligible for our Affiliates Program, you must:
- Have a website with a URL – all unique sites and URLs must be approved separately by House of Doers.
- Declare the names of any House of Doers shops you own or are closely related to (if applicable) to House of Doers Affiliate team via email upon application;
- Inform House of Doers Affiliate team via email of any House of Doers shops you register or become involved in after becoming an approved affiliate.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- Price comparison sites;
- Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements);
- Sites using ‘pop-ups’ (websites that launch ‘pop-up’ or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
- Sites that exist solely to promote House of Doers items;
- Sites with pornography/sexual, political, religious, or other sensitive matters.
Any Affiliate or subsidiaries that violate this policy may be removed totally from our affiliate program. Prospective affiliates must apply, and approved affiliates must enroll directly through the platform. If you are an affiliate who is also a House of Doers seller, signing up to the program via a sub-network is not permitted. We may contact Affiliates directly with essential program updates. We reserve the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. We reserve the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARING
Affiliates may only have promotion on affiliate links or social media feeds (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and also operate in line with their website URL. Affiliate links are prohibited on some social sharing sites, such as Pinterest and Tumblr and others. When posting content outside of houseofdoers.com, it is the Affiliate’s responsibility to follow each site’s policies on affiliate links.
USE OF VOUCHER CODES
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Affiliates Program platform. Any expiration dates should be clearly displayed next to the voucher codes, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after the expiration dates. Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the Affiliates Program.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SITE
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. House of Doers disclaims all liability for your site, for your social media content, and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold House of Doers harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.
House of Doers has engaged third-party service providers to perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, currency exchange, identity verification, fraud analysis and regulatory compliance. We partner with Worldpay, PayPal, Stripe and other licensed payment processors to facilitate card payments and other payments and the disbursement of funds to sellers.
We support two versions of PayPal: integrated PayPal and standalone PayPal. Integrated PayPal. Integrated PayPal allows sellers to receive funds from PayPal purchases directly into their payment account, without the need to manage a separate PayPal account. This means that if a buyer pays with PayPal, the funds from the order will be credited to a seller’s payment account along with the rest of the orders. The standard House of Doers Payments Payment Processing Fee (described below) applies to orders that go through integrated PayPal; there is no additional PayPal fee.
Standalone PayPal. Standalone PayPal exists only for sellers in countries that are not yet eligible for House of Doers Payments. For sellers accepting standalone PayPal, you will receive funds from PayPal purchases directly into your PayPal account. We reserve the right to allow certain sellers in countries that are eligible for our Payments to also use Standalone PayPal for a limited time. Please note, during this transition period, it may be necessary for us to process some PayPal transactions through integrated PayPal. For example, if a buyer chooses to pay with Gift Card or and covers the remaining balance using PayPal, we can only process the transaction through integrated PayPal.
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING POLICY
We believe advertisement and promotion should help sellers grow their businesses and contribute to the overall member experience as well as stability in their business strategy. We offer sellers multiple advertising channels to promote their listings or shops. This Advertising & Marketing Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using our advertising services.
SALES AND COUPONS
Sellers on our platform may choose to offer promotions specifically for their own shops and/or items. We currently offer two promotional tools which are Sales and Coupons.
- A Sale is a promotion that offers free shipping or discounts your listing price(s) by a percentage. You can run a sale on a single listing or on multiple listings. Sales are public and will be displayed to all buyers, or, if certain seller-selected features are available, to a selected category of buyers. On occasion, House of Doers may aggregate Sales and promote them through our websites, apps, and emails. When you run a Sale, you are obliged to follow not just these Terms but all laws (including consumer protection rules) that apply to sales and promotions in your jurisdiction.
- A Coupon is a code that may be redeemed for a discount on an item or free delivery. Coupons are not displayed publicly; as a seller, you may create and distribute Coupons at your discretion. Please note, however, that a Coupon code can be used by any buyer who redeems the code and that a buyer can use a Coupon code on multiple listings and on multiple occasions until any expiration date that you set when creating the Coupon.
Sellers are responsible for following House of Doers policies and all applicable laws associated with Sales and Coupons. Sales and Coupons may not be used for fee avoidance.
House of Doers LLC
4000 Clydesdale Drive
Rock Springs, WY 82901
The parties have expressly requested and required that this agreement and all other related documents be drawn up in the English language for easier comprehension.